Experience Stockholm: Kayaking in the city
Here it goes a list why you should try Kayak at least once in life, and if you like it you should try it more often. If you are in Stockholm, it's an amazing and unique way to discovery the city by a duck's eye view. Rent a kayak and paddle your way from island to island. See the City Hall, Gamla Stan (Old Town) and all the pretty old building, cross all the bridges and many other attractions - because in Stockholm, there is water everywhere!
Summer this year has been incredible surprising in very high temperatures, so there is no better way to refresh yourself. There is uncountable reasons you should try it out, but for now I will give you 5 beautiful reasons that will make you fall in love with kayaking:
1. It's a unique way to see all the sightseeing places by a different view. I personally went to City Hall many times, but when the kayak crossed the bridge and I saw it so close from the water was just... WOW!
2. You will exercise but also relax. You don't need to paddle all the time, you can also just chill in the water. Look around, take some pictures (while our experience with Stockholm Adventures they had a special waterproof bag where you can bring your celphone/camera/etc safely!)
3. It's actually almost none chance to fall. Most of people is very worried to fall on the water, but believe it's not that easy, but of course it can happen. So make sure you have a life vest and everything will be fine. You can swim in every water in Stockholm, every single lake, sea, etc is clean and ready to bath!
4. You will feel alive. You will understand what I mean once you get into the kayak.
5. It's a great way to put your thoughts together if you choose to kayak alone, or it's also a great way to spend time together with someone if you take the double kayak.
I could spend the whole day writing why I like to Kayak, but well now it's your turn to discovery it all.
If you have any question don't hesitate to write to me.
#PubliPost of Love - Dias de Luana was invited for Stockholm adventures and I would like to say all the review it's my own experience and all the content on the blog it's my honest opinion and I just write about experiences I truly like and recommend.
Last summer I tried the Bike Tour with them and if you want to read about it: https://www.diasdeluana.com/blog/experience-stockholm-bike-tour it's another activity I highly recommend and every time I think about summer, I remember the day we were cycling all over.
Stockholm Adventures has a lot of options of activities, if you want to try it out Kayak you can go direct to their pier by the water at Kungsbro strand, 21 (the pier it's 400m walk from their shop).